Top 10 Favourite Books

Monday, June 27, 2016

TOP 10

FAVOURITE
BOOKS



If you didn't know, I love reading - I love is so much and I was thinking of ideas for book related posts and then I thought it may be a good idea to post what my favourite 10 are (That I have read so far) and so I went out and took some photos and here I am writing this post. The books I am posting in this post are books that I have thought about months after, books that I kept turning the pages on and books I finished the fastest than any other books haha. 
These books made me feel good and for all the readers out there, you know that a book that makes you feel good and possibly gets to your emotions is generally a good book, so with that being said -LET'S GET STARTED!!

For your information, they are not in any particular order, just my top 10 :) 


1. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons - 

                             

This book was recommended to me from one of my aunties. If you have not read this book then I urge you to grab a copy and read it. It is one of the most amazing books I have ever read and have recommended it to many people - It is a moving story and grabs at your heart. I was up until 4am one night reading it, it is about 600 pages and it took me only a week. I could not put this down and at some points through out the book I was sitting up leaning over the book turning the pages and balling my eyes out - It was hard to see the writing haha but honestly this book was incredible. 


2. Paper Towns by John Green - 


I LOVE THIS BOOK! - I was really excited to read this book as John Green is a well known writer and his stories are some of the best out there. I even own 3 copies of it :)) I don't want to lose any..ok! So, I finished this book in a day, it was and is one of the best books ever - if you like adventure, romance, friendship, nostalgia then you will really enjoy this book. It is the kind of book that inspires you to go on more adventures and to do silly things with your friends. To me overall it shows that you need to just let go sometimes and have fun, make memories that will last a lifetime.
BTW, the movie of this is AMAZING - It is one of my favourites and I have seen it over 6 times!! Go check it out!


3. One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon - 


Whoever is reading this - go and order this book asap! This book is amazing, truly incredible. I loved the story line of this so so much and I definitely will be reading it again. It gave me all the emotions during the process of reading it and without giving too much away, we all think, dream and more dream that we will meet someone at the shops. bookstore, park, beach etc and life will be amazing etc - This book takes it to new levels and i honestly urge you to read it. I can not speak highly enough of this book and will for sure be looking out/ reading any other books written by Paige Toon.


4. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover -



I mean the cover already does it for me haha - This book is SOOO AMAZING - there are not even any words that can explain how good this book is. I didn't know what to expect with this book but omg guys - it honestly blew my mind. and you bet I've been hunting more books by Colleen Hoover - they are sitting in my cart on the Book Depository!! This book was touching, it was an incredible story and had a great story line, I am in love with this book - Please make sure you read this, at least once in your lifetime!! Just seeing the cover gets me super excited for more eeep!


5. The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle - 


If you don't already have any ideas or thoughts about this book from the cover then I don't know - this cover gave me instant nostalgia and I was soooo excited to read it. This book was seriously amazing, just like the book above, I could not stop turning the pages on this and that is when I personally know that I love a book or that a book is good. I personally love the romantic type of books even if it is just a little bit but far out, I am so glad that I Read this book and have read a few more books by Lauren, they just didn't end up in my 10 favourites. Check this out!


6.  Billy and me by Giovanna Fletcher


This book is as amazing as it's cover! - I got this book because I saw that Tanya Burr from Youtube had read it and loved it and let's be honest, she has great taste in books and I have found I love most books she has read or has recommended. I also believe that Zoe Sugg (Zoella) has this in her book choices for her book club she is doing, she posted a video on it, if you want to see. This book was incredible, when reading the back of it - I honestly didn't know what to expect, but I dove in head first and it was so so so good, it is written so well and the story is brilliant. I would for sure recommend this book to anyone out there!


7. The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen - 


This book made me cry and cry and cry BUT IN A GOOD WAY! This book was incredible and I was thinking about it soooo many months later! I have the books after this one in my cart of the book depository as well as other books written by Jessica. This book tore my heart out but it was super touching and just plain amazing. I don't have any words, I was turning the pages like there was no tomorrow and would totally recommend this book to any one and am planning on reading this again. 


8.  We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - 


First of all, this book was amazing and whoever is reading this should go out and get this book! It is nothing like I have ever read before in my life but it was incredible. I loved it (as I did all my top 10) but this book's storyline was so different but it was a page turner and I can not speak highly enough of it - I don't want to give to much away but from the title, I'm sure you have an idea of what it is about. I believe this book is also in Zoe Suggs book club, book list - her video may have a better outline of the book but I don't want to give anything away.


9. The Yearbook Committee by Sarah Ayoub -


I read this book fairly recently and it is by an Australian author which is amazing. This book was so so so good, I honestly think it would be great as a movie. It was sooooo amazing and written so well -  I enjoyed this book a lot because it was different to anything I have read before, it was set out differently but again it was soo good. I finished this book in a day :)) I couldn't put it down and again, I love a bit of romance and this book certainly had some :) I won this book from Dymocks, if you check out there facebook they have Free book fridays, so keep an eye out for that, however I do think you can only enter if you're in Australia. I also did a full review of this book is one of my last blog posts.

10. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern - 



This is the other book I won from Dymocks and omg I am soo happy I got the chance to read this book. It is seriously one of the best story lines ever - I have read nothing like it and was so intrigued throughout the whole book. It was for sure a page turner and I love it so so much. I loved the uniqueness of the story and because I had read nothing like it, it was amazing - picturing it in my head and wondering what it would be like and look like etc. The cover is seriously stunning and I would recommend everyone to read this. I also hear Zoe Sugg mention a movie she watched which was Love, Rosie and of course I looked it up and watched it and soon found out it was based off a book Cecelia Ahern had written!! - Amazing right! The book for that is in my cart on the Book depository.






So that was my TOP 10 FAVOURITE BOOKS - I hope you enjoy this post and hope that you find at least one book you have not read and may be interested in :) 
I love seeing what other books people have read and written about because I love reading and to keep reading, I need more books to read :) 

Hope you enjoy :) Let me know in the comments if you want, or if you hve any suggestions for books, be sure to let me know :))))) 


Natalia xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments