The World and Writing

Friday, June 10, 2016

- The World and Writing -

It all started when I started to see more people start to write - to write how their day was, how they were feeling, situations they are going through or may have gone through in life and what their life is like at this moment in time.
It came the time when I started a journal - about 3 years ago - IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE - I truly wish I had been doing it my whole life, before I became a teenager, I think it could have help me a lot.
I wouldn't say I had a heap of problems throughout my teenage life but it would have been nice to have a place to go to let out my thoughts, feelings and desire.
There is something about writing that is so calming, you go to a place that you wouldn't normally go, writing gives you the chance to be creative to write whatever you truly want to. 
I have always thought as a journal as a friend, you know - it is always there and it always listens (not really, but it does feel like it - I promise)
The amazing thing about a journal is the fact that you can keep something you made, something you made yours and something that contains YOUR writing.
There is no better feeling in the world then writing and whoever out there that may be reading this - I encourage you (whether your a girl or guy) to pick up a pen, find a piece of paper or notebook etc and write - see how you feel!
It is addicting - but writing is not bad so it is ok.
Writing helps you through the happiest and the darkest of times.

The universe is a crazy thing.
The other night I was in my brothers bedroom (They have the best big windows ever), at night time I love to sit by the windows, journal and pen in hand - with a blanket and pillow of course, you gotta have warmth and comfort :P
But the last few days I was feeling strange whenever I was writing because there was someone on my mind. 
With that being said, writing helps and it helps you to move on and to heal from whatever happened - I had healed but for some reason this person was on my mind - they were special to me once.
So, as I was sitting by the window writing, I had finished a few pages and went on my phone for  a bit, I checked 'this' persons instagram and I'm not going to go into full explanation because I am not ready but something clicked - I mean I found out something.
My point is - no matter who you are writing or thinking about in the world - Sometimes they can be closer than expected and I said above that the universe is a crazy thing - because I was writing about 'this' person and then I found out they were closer then I knew.
Closer as in living in the same area and I was truly shocked - I mean what are the chances of that happening.

I mean - how crazy is that you can think about someone, write about them - cry yourself to sleep over them and the memories and not know they are close, though somewhere or something in the universe knows what is going on and knows that they are close - maybe that's why the thought of them popped into your mind. I think it sounds crazy haha but think about it - it probably has happened to you once in your lifetime or something similar happened.

I would love to hear any stories or situations you may have had the same - Please feel free to comment - I would love to chat with you :)

To the guy I called 'this' person in this - you broke my heart but I treasure the moments I had with you, it was one of the best times of my life & I did things I may have never done, so thank you for that. I am over you but occasionally I think about you when I am trying to sleep or watching movies and its sooooo annoying!!! You are pretty something.
^^I don't even think the guy I was talking about knows I have a blog or looks at it - I wrote it anyway because it will be a good memory to look back on for this time in my life.


Hope you enjoyed the inner words of my mind. 

N xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments