Spoken Truths

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

What would life be like with one hundred percent truths? 

I have always wondered about this. What would life be like if no one kept secrets, if you said what you really thought in your head, if people spoke their feelings instead of keeping them inside. Why do we keep talking to someone and trying to flirt instead of just saying 'Hey, you - yeah you - I am talking to you because I think you're cute, I'm  attracted to you, I like your smile, you have a great personality, you're fun to talk to, I would like to get to know you, I know you have a girlfriend or boyfriend but you're cute. Am I allowed to even say that? oops!?

Life in itself would be so much easier with the truth and probably make people better then they are.
I wish it was acceptable in the world and age to tell someone the absolute truth. To tell them, what you think of them, to tell them how you feel (even if it does backfire ha) and to just speak your words of truth out into the world.
I got thinking about this as I wish I could tell a certain someone what I think but I don't believe that in this age and world we can because it will probably be frowned upon.

So, this is a few (TRUTHFULLY) things from my brain:

- Sees two girls walking to maccas in their peter alexander pj's/ Brain "Oh that is brave, they must be comfy, good on them, you go girls. You do whatever you want. You may be onto something here.

- Messages a guy/ Oh I better wait at least 10 minutes before messaging back to not look clingy and like I want to talk to him, when I do. Oh oops got to be careful what to say...he has a girlfriend. Oh world, I think he is cute - what do I do?? Help!! Ah he has a nice smile, a smile I could get used to looking at. His personality is the best ever.

- Getting sushi at my favourite sushi place/ Oh they know me here, yay. The aircon is great. Everyone who is eating here is great. Life is great. Smiling inside when she says see you next time, because im a usual and all.

- Seeing girls rock outfits/ Yeah you go girl. oh i love what she is wearing, Great idea. It won't look good on me, but she totally rocks it

- Seeing people walking past me on the footpath/ Looks at them,  smiles. Trys to be friendly as can be. Thinking oh, its great they are walking to.

- Likes a guys photo/ oh should I or shouldn't I, oh stuff it i'm going to do it. You only live once right? Who cares? I don't because that is me. Who said girls should like a guys photo at a certain time? Pffft!

- Sees a traffic guy at the local shopping centre/ farout it must be hot standing there in the sun in what he is wearing. I feel sorry for him. Hey, at least they have a job and they made it one. Oh that must have been his water bottle in the shade that I just walked past.

- Seeing work people/ I feel so grateful and happy to be working with such great people and such a great team. Never in my life have I wanted to go near where I work on days off etc butt the people I work with make it a great place, it is so welcoming. I actually really like my job for the first time in my life. 

- Seeing book store staff/ I want/need/ crave your job one day. How did you get it? You're so lucky. I wonder if you actually like/loveee books. I wonder what your book collection is like? Basically I am jealous and envious of you.

- Thinking about what to post to instagram and what not to post /  Oh I want to post stuff that I like and my age, obviously everyones account is going to be suited to them. Is this too saucey? OOPS better make sure any family members can't see it. Oh hang on, it isn't that bad - It isn't like my whole boobs are out. anyways, if they were, its just like wearing a bikini....right? 



Ha, So there is a look into my brain and some thoughts I have thought recently. It was actually really fun writing that and there should totally be a day where people have to say everything they are thinking or feeling or what is on their mind?! That would be the best. 
Writing it out makes you think about yourself and if in your life you have bettered yourself and if your thoughts are mostly positive then negative.


Hope you enjoyed! I would love to hear some of your TRUTHFUL thoughts? :) comment below! also, what did you think of mine? hhaha!! I do think a lot lol




Natalia xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments