Grown up things

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Recently, I have been doing things for myself and trying to get all the 'Adult' things sorted out for example tax, superannuation and having the right qualifications completed for my job career etc.
I have come to the realisation that they should definitely teach these things in school because we all at one point will most likely get stuck and a problem may appear.
Though one thing I can say is don't give up! - There is always another way! So don't stress just find a way around it, think - use that brain of yours and come up with a solution - sometimes we as humans come up with excuses or get frustrated to easily which results in us not focusing as much as we should.
Use the brain and I would say keep the research up - if there is anything that I have learn't when trying to fix and attempt all these adult musts, it is to keep your head high, it will sort it self out eventually and you shouldn't stress - I don't literally mean that you have to do nothing and it will work it out by it self but I mean it will work out for you when it's needed most or even when you have given up and are so done with it - It will be ok!

I wish that tax and superannuation were explained in school, even insurance for your car etc because they send you out into the real world  and your surrounded by all these things that need to be done and completed, you need to get a job to earn money, you need to study to gain some knowledge, you need to save for a car, you need to get your licence, you need to buy things  you need, you need also to be social, you need to make a living, you need to organise super for your future, you need tax because what human doesn't in this world and then you need time for yourself.

There is a lot going on but the more organised you are and the more questions you ask you will likely be on your way to succeeding through the early adult hood stages, I asked my good guy friend for advice regarding super when filling out a form and honestly, I hate to say it but guys are really smart and know a lot when it comes to tax and superannuation - I still don't quite understand super but am slowly starting to - You see, when I started one of my first big jobs at a grocery store, I was automatically signed up for super, I started to get letters sent to me letter box and getting a member card sent to me - I didn't know what it was back then, I didn't know that I had to do anything and ultimately I didn't know how it worked and what is up to me to do and take care of - it is only recently that I thought to myself that - I just have to do it, I can ask questions, I can sort it out and you know what -
Google has been a life saver!! Honestly!
It has all the answers you  could ever need - though having well informed friends is also a bonus!

So with all that being said, just try your best, sure you may make mistakes but it is all apart of life!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments