Author Of The MONTH

Monday, July 25, 2016

AUTHOR OF THE MONTH

GOES TO:

COLLEEN HOOVER


SO,I was thinking of what blog post's I could do relating to books and as I was looking through my pile of books (because I am yet to find a bookcase that I really love and want). I noticed that I had two books by Colleen Hoover - one that was on the bottom of a pile for no particular reason and was honestly one of my favourite books ever read, so good - I recommended it to a friend and she loved it!! (Though all of the books written By Colleen that I have read so far have been amazing) 
That book is called:

CONFESS


(Here is what it says about book on Goodreads(little blurb about story) - Auburn Reed has her entire life mapped out. Her goals are in sight and there’s no room for mistakes. But when she walks into a Dallas art studio in search of a job, she doesn’t expect to find a deep attraction to the enigmatic artist who works there, Owen Gentry.

For once, Auburn takes a risk and puts her heart in control, only to discover Owen is keeping major secrets from coming out. The magnitude of his past threatens to destroy everything important to Auburn, and the only way to get her life back on track is to cut Owen out of it.

The last thing Owen wants is to lose Auburn, but he can’t seem to convince her that truth is sometimes as subjective as art. All he would have to do to save their relationship is confess. But in this case, the confession could be much more destructive than the actual sin…

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
This book is one of the best books I have ever read in my life, I believe I finished in one day because I could not put it down - it was so unique and different and I loved how the story tied together and I love art so this book was incredible!! I would give it 5 stars, it is a must read and a must to recommend to anyone you know.
I could read this book many more times as it just is a good feeling book, it is a page turner and so so interesting and I can't say anymore then I love it, I don't know if there are any words! 
Kudos to Colleen Hoover for writing another killer of a book! - I love your writing!!






The 2nd book by Colleen Hoover up for review and recommendation is:

MAYBE SOMEDAY


Ok, first of all this book torn my heart out, not in a bad way - I was just so attached to the story line and the story that I was in love with the characters! 
This is what it says on Goodreads about it (the blurb): 

Sydney is living in an idyllic bubble—she's a dedicated student with a steady job on the side. She lives with her best friend, has a great boyfriend, and the music coming from the balcony opposite hers is fast becoming the soundtrack to her life. But when Sydney finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her, the bubble bursts. The mysterious and attractive man behind the music, Ridge, gives Sydney hope that she can move on and they begin to write songs together. But moving on is harder than she expects, Sydney can only hope…. 

Maybe someday… 

Colleen Hoover draws you in to this passionate tale of music, love and betrayal…


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell in love with this story and story line AND the characters and honestly they will always have a bit of a soft spot in my heart - this book was seriously amazing - if you have not read this, please, please pick it up and read it, you will not forget it! So, if you have read one of Colleen's books then you will know that her writing is outstanding and draws you in from the get go.
This storyline is super unique and eye opening in a way (will not ruin it) but this book is so so so incredible - I am actually planning to re read it and I would give it 5 stars!! What more can I say, Colleen just knows how to write a real banger of a book - I mean, she sure is talented at what she does and I hope she does not stop writing....ever :)!!


MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT Colleen Hoovers books - I will leave a link to her Goodread account, as well as the pages on Goodread's for CONFESS AND MAYBE SOMEDAY!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24445517-maybe-someday
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22609310-confess
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5430144.Colleen_Hoover

You need to check her out - her books and writing may even change your life! - p.s I have more books written by her sitting in my cart on the Book Depository :))))

FINAL RATING FOR BOTH BOOKS IS 5 STARS :D


HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS POST - BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY INSTABOOKGRAM :p IT IS @NATALIABETH 
I POST ALL THINGS BOOKS, WRITING ETC ETC! It's a load of fun!


Let me know what you think, if you have read one of both of these books :) I would love to know what you thought!!!!


Love Natalia xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments