I MADE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL..?

Monday, January 11, 2016

Okay, so here is a little story, I made a YouTube account back in 2013 with the reason being to watch people videos and subscribe to my favourite YouTubers.
I was watching their videos and thought, I should do it, I should try.
I love photography, I love cameras, I love being creative and am generally a very creative person.

SO, last year I started making videos, I uploaded about 4-5 however I had to uploaded a speech presentation type thing for university sooooo I deleted the videos I had on there, so I would look presentable. Anyways, I deleted them and my channel just had my assignment on there, I stopped videos and thought I didn't really like it, however I was watching videos of YouTubers as you do and I missed it, I missed filming, editing, talking about things I liked and my favourites etc.

SO, I STARTED AGAIN :) 

Since about a week ago I started to upload again :) and I love it!! This blog post isn't to get subscribers or whatever, it is just to put it out there of what I have been doing and I figured if people possibly like my blog then maybe they will like my videos :) 


I am going to put the link into this post, if you want to check it out, if you don't that is totally cool :) 





Love Natalia xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments