Just You

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

9th August 2015 - 12:36am


And
I won’t forget how long we spoke
How I felt and
The moment I never wanted to end

I think about you every
Now and then
How kind and respectful you are
How you have grown into a lovely young man,

How I so badly want the moments
I had with you
Back
But have to accept the memories we had

How strange and lovely you could be
To me
The moment will stay with me
Forever, even
If the wind blows
It won’t ever leave me




           ----------------------------------------------



26th  January 2016 - 11:26pm

And I think
I fell close in love
with you

You never disappear my mind
my mind, my heart
longs for you

I think I am hopelessly 
in love with you

I only just realised 
it has been a long time
since I was 
crushing hopelessly for you
at a thing called camp

I remember the phone call
we had all night
and how I felt in
every moment had with you

Getting the courage to go
and sit with you
to getting rejected
and crying in the bathroom

To hurting over someone close
liking you too
and looking back
at photos with you

To being nervous around you 
at school
To crying and hurting
when you said 
something mean
but you are such a boy

To watching films and thinking
of only you

As I sit here confused
not knowing 
what to do
I guess I am
hopelessly thinking about you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments