Be A Better You

Tuesday, September 15, 2015


Hello World!

At the age of about 14 - 15, when I was a teenager it was a 'thing' to have a boyfriend and for some reason there were not many breaks between breaks up and getting together with another guy.

Am I right Ladies? 

So, I am not longer a teenager and I have been thinking. Now at my age, I feel content with life, I feel happy on my own, I enjoy my own company, I don't need someone there to cheer me up, I like the little things in life and I realized that for once in my life, I don't want a guy, I don't want a boyfriend at this time in my life.

Sure, if a guy comes along and I like him and he likes me, maybe something will happen but for now life is great, (other then family things) but any problem in life, I believe is a bump in the road. I mean what is life without a few hurtles.

You know, it is okay to feel content with life. It's probably even a good thing :) 

Even if you are content or happy with your life, a few additions can't hurt haha! Never in my life have I smiled so much from talking to someone. It has amazed me and the people who you can be your self around are the best kind of people. 

Being yourself is so important in life, because there is literally only one of you (Except if you have an identical twin..) ....

Joking!!!

Even if you are an identical twin you are still your self, you are still unique.

You have to embrace who you are, because there is someone out there for you and they may just come at any time in your life.

One of my favourite words at the moment is - SERENDIPITY!

YES - i know that is a movie, a great movie in fact but the word it self is amazing.
It means - finding something good without looking for it. :) 

Now that is pretty powerful as we got told by SO many people throughout life that good things will come to those who wait or it will happen when you least expect it. 

This word means a lot to me at the moment because even though life can be and is hard at the moment there are a few things that have come without me looking for it. 

Some things you don't look for or expect but they appear and by things, it can mean a person too. 

And isn't the way SERENDIPITY sounds, make it even more of a perfect word - I think so!!

I love words, I do - they are great. One quote that I have been loving so much this week is - 



You know, just be yourself in life because being someone else or trying to be like celebrities, aren't going to get you anywhere and why would you want someone to like/love you for someone your not?.

Yourself is the better you and embrace you.



Hope you enjoyed, night world :) xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments