Un - answered Questions

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

As, I am sitting on my computer tonight the 16th of September 2015 - I was wondering to myself. How do girls and guy let each other know that they have feelings for each other? 

When is the right time to mention how you feel? Should you even mention anything? I imagine back in our parents days, it was a lot simpler and easier. 

Did they express how they felt face to face or on the phone? As there was not really any technology like there is today.
In a way I think technology screwed up parts of our lives. Wouldn't it be magical to have a guy tell you how they may feel in person? To express and show how they feel? 

To be totally raw and yourself with each other? I know that myself personally am myself even when I talk to people using social media, I don't hide behind a keyboard. I type exactly what is in my head and even smile or laugh when I may do a :) of a haha! - I don't just write it for the sake of it.

Is it wrong to tell people how you feel over social media? These are all questions I wonder and I personally feel like there isn't really an answer for them. 

Obviously everyone is different and everyone has different preferences. 

No matter how nervous you would get from telling someone in person how you felt, having butterflies and being nervous, you know it's raw - it was just apart of doing so and people used to do it.

You see, I haven't experienced getting butterflies in a long time, although lately just talking to someone, and getting along so well, has given me them. This someone has made me really smile. I have found happiness within myself but it's okay for someone else to make you smile other then yourself.

I like the kind of people who you can be yourself with, who you can go outside and kick a ball with, who you can have fun with and go do things you love to do. Swimming, skating, kicking a ball - just raw, fun things.

Not the kind of person you have to dress up all the time for or be someone your not.

At the moment, there is someone who I want to tell, that they make me smile but where is the line for saying that kind of thing over social media? 

The questions above still stand, you know - maybe there aren't any answers, maybe it is just different for everyone or maybe people were never mean't to say how to feel online? 

Maybe its up to each and everyone with how they do things. I don't know.




xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments