Dear World

Thursday, August 27, 2015


Dear World, 


Today I realized that some guys really are jerky. Only some! I understand that this is a huge statement and some may be offended, but I do not mean it in a mean way. Over the past few years I have experienced that 'one' guy who has been a jerk and as i'm sure many of you have as well. Today I realized that not all guys are like that, there are guys who respect women and who are kind. There are some who are great you just have to find them and you will one day, trust me. You know, i'm not going to waste my time on the guy who has been a jerk because he isn't worth my time. Sometimes we have to hear things, we may be shocked and confused by to see who that person has really turned in to, to see that they are not the same as when you knew them and that people change, they really do.

I also realized that, not all people or friends, are the same as when you know/met them. People change, sometimes they become truly great people, but sometimes they become not nice people.

I'm writing this because no girl should spend their time crying or being upset over a guy, they don't deserve your tears and this is something which I am constantly needing to remember. Yes, some of us break down some times and get upset, over big or small things and that is completely okay, it happens.

But you should do something that YOU LOVE, something that inspires you to be the person you hope to be, something that inspires you each and every day. Something that is your passion, something that makes you happy and smile an something that you makes you you.

We all love different things and we are all unique, but that is what makes us special  and everyone should have the chance to feel special. 

Anything might make you happy, drawing, dancing, blogging, taking photos, videos, exercise, riding a bike, writing in a journal or writing in general, listening to your favorite song or music. 

Not everyone will believe or agree with this but I personally truly believe that a girl should find happiness within her self, before a guy. I think finding happiness within your self means you DON'T need a guy just because everyone else has one or because you feel you need one.

Things that make me happy is writing, reading lots of books, sports, television shows and photography. I encourage you to do something that makes you happy, that gives you some kind of butterfly inside and the feeling on being content with life. I'm going to share some of my photography below and hope it inspires anyone to do what they love. 

Do the things that truly make you happy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments