Confidence in a New Age

Monday, October 10, 2016


C O N F I D E N C E

IN

A

NEW AGE 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

HELLO, so you may be wondering what this post is about from reading the title..well keep reading!!

Recently, I decided to get my hair cut - it was really really long and I now have a long bob. The only thought that freaked me out a little when my hair appointment, was getting closer and closer, was the fact that I noticed my long hair, gave me confidence in myself because maybe there was safety and a good feeling in having it hid the bumps bras give some and the way my hips and waist looked without having my hair hiding it.

It got me thinking. 

Thinking about whether other girls and women, have felt like that or if its something that as a society we don't really tend to think about or notice how much hair can give someone confidence.
It is quite liberating and free, to go out after having your hair cut, embrace the new you and to get that confidence, without the length of your hair.
Because, why should we not be confident in ourselves? 

Something I like to think of often, that helps me think positive about myself is that - we are all made unique, there is no one like us in the world and we shouldn't try and look like other people. 
Why would you want to look like someone else, when there is only one of you and you, are special? 

Even twins, have little differences that tell them apart and make them there own unique self.

This is quite a small post but I wanted to write it because I feel as if more girls and women, even guys, should embrace who they are. Why not? There is nothing wrong with it and only positive things to come from it.

Whatever change comes into your life, embrace it. DO YOU :)



Love Nat

You Might Also Like

0 comments