hey, hi, hello

Saturday, September 24, 2016


Hey, Hi, Hello

What have you guys been up to?
work?
university?
nothing? 
Whatever it is, I hope you have been well..

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, there have been a list of things - ready!?
- I didn't want to write a pointless blog post, if I wasn't really sure of what I wanted to say
or wanted to write about (I like to have meaning behind my posts)
- I have been trying to be motivated with university (for some reason this session I have not been and I do not like it)
- I was trying to get a job and well kind of got a job (it was casual at a childcare centre, I would wake up at 5:55am, wait from 6 until 6.30am, if I got a call, i went to work and if i didn't get a call, I'd sleep in until 8.30 then have breakfast and do some uni work/study.....that stinks though because here I am looking for work and back to where i was..!!
Though, the thing keeping me sane is my writing and reading - That makes me feel some kind of normal :)
I recently made a instagram book account where I post about books I am reading or have read, blog photos, my writing and my photography :) 
It's been so fun so far and I have talked to some awesome people :) it feels great talking to people who are like minded and love writing and reading as much as I do - seriously though, there are some incredible writers out there and I am in love with their writing and instagram feed (I am so happy to have found them) also found myself some pen pals along the way.

For  a while now, I have wanted to get out of my comfort zone, dress cute, catch a bus to my local beach, find a cute cafe by myself - read and write and just being by myself, I want to be comfortable at going to eat by myself, going to sit in a cafe for a few hours and not feel uncomfortable and or strange because really, its a normal thing.
So sometime this week, or maybe next weekend after my hair cut on friday I will do it!
I say after my hair cut because i love my hair out when it is cut, i got it cut like 6 weeks ago and after 2 weeks of that it had already grown to a length which i dont love as much and so i want it shorter again.

NOW TO THE POINT OF THIS BLOG - 
There is this guy who I find myself thinking about and thinking of past memories about and going over conversations many times etc. anyways, i was reading over one of the last conversations we had and I realise now reading it that there is so much i could say, and want to say like "stick up for what you want in life, if you want something fight for it, if you wanted something - you should have fought for it'".!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know this guy makes me mad, cry, happy, emotional and all the feels - though i write good cause of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments