Life, Exciting News & The Future

Wednesday, May 04, 2016


I'M SORRY

I'm sorry for not posting in a few months, I have been focusing on all things life - looking for work, focusing on University & assignments & life in general.

Throughout the down days and disappointments of not getting many interviews or responses back from jobs I have applied too, there HAS been some Great days. From seeing my friends, taking photos, to writing, to reading, to watching great tv shows and something very exciting is happening soon AND I FEEL SUPER HAPPY!
Though - I do not want to jinx it!!!!!

I will be telling people/posting about it around mid May, that is because I want to see for myself first :) sorry!
This exciting thing that is going to happen, has inspired me and given me something super exciting to look forward to. Never in a million years, I did not ever think this could happen and I am still to this day blown away.

I also have been having ideas regarding the blog and how I can make it more exciting and different/unique and special. If any of you out there in the world, are into photography and take sick pictures, have published a book or want to, design clothes or design absolutely anything - then I want to talk to you, hear from you!! SO EMAIL ME!  
My email is on my blog page and basically I am wanting to share everyone's stuff on my blog/ to get the word out there for them and too interview them in the hope that it might inspire others and help people but also being interesting to where other people around the world will love reading it.

As for writing, I haven't written anything in a few months..I have written in my journal etc though have not written more on the story I started. I need a good book to get me back into being addicted and engrossed into reading, though for that I need money - when I get it, you bet I am buying  5 or more books to add to the never ending collection :) Through thinking about life and what my career might be, what I am interested in and what I would like to do - It's a life decision, you have to think about it.

I realised I want to do something in writing. Whether it be having a sick ass blog, writing articles for magazines or newspapers, to being an author, to WRITING ANYTHING. That its what I want to do! When people ask what I am studying etc/ And I tell them, explain what it is exactly because let's face it, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS 100% because they are not doing it and that means explaining it to EVERYONE aha!! 
SO ANYWAY - when ever I have spoken about studying an Associate Degree In Creative Writing, people have said ' It seems as though you love it" 'I can see that you love it' -- JUST FROM ME EXPLAINING AND MY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS??? crazy hey! Though I guess that is what it is like when you are passionate about something.

Just yesterday some guy called me from a site where you find jobs being posted etc and I said what I am studying etc and some how, he noticed that I am passionate about it and love it, over the phone??I didn't even notice that it was noticeable haha yet alone over the phone!

This may be a lot, though guys - please please please - Leave a comment or send me an email, I would love to chat to you guys and see how you are going.


Love Natalia 
(Lover of writing, reading and books)

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments