CHANGE

Wednesday, March 30, 2016


C  .  H   .  A   .   N   .   G   .   E

Throughout life people do change as do people's lives, for example: getting a new job, changing careers, being single, being in a relationship, making new friends, enjoying reading, getting your licence, starting universtiy, changing a course, watching a new tv show etc etc.
So you get the point!
Change, no matter in what form, happens probably every day in  our lives though usually the small things we don't take as much notice of!
Recently,  I have changed a lot about my life though I know it is for the better and that I am better off and way way happier and can be the person I am, without being around people that you feel like you have to walk on egg shells with and doing a course at university that may not particularly suit or be you.

So doing something that makes you happy. Changing something in your life to make you happy. DO IT! I don't regret it one bit and what is surprising is I am excited to wake up every morning and study, I am excited to do more driving etc.
It's the little things but it makes a big difference.

We all obviously have to make a change in our life at some point. 
Everyone, different things - different times in peoples lives.

As some of you reader's may know I started a YouTube channel, thought I didn't make videos in a few months because I wasn't sure where I wanted it to go and what content I wanted to upload. I realised that I love photography and I also love the raw videos that express life and show people the amazing views and nature around us, kind of like the arty videos.

I filmed one once just for fun, and I really really enjoyed filming it and editing it, it was probably the one video that I treasured on Youtube and I plan to make more like that :)

I changed courses at university which I believe was mentioned in a different post and I'm so so hapyp guys!
DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!
Obviously you have to do both, one serious thing and one fun thing like a hobby. 
If you do something at uni that will not really give you a job straight away after then it is probably good to try and get a job, as I am.
I REALLY WANT A JOB!
It's getting to the point where I wanna make massive signs and stick them to traffic lights and signs with sticky tape and with my name and number written in capital letters with bright colours for everyone to see.
It's so hard for many people to get jobs these days, but I REALLY WANT ONE! My life would be better off and I could make new friends and have money and can maybe finally buy the camera I have wanted for probably 5 years or more. 
I did a silly thing you see.
4 years ago when I went to get a camera, thinking it was a DSLR, then getting told by my brother a few months ago that it is just a digital camera - IDIOT!!!
I didn't know much about cameras back then though I really enjoyed photography and I don't think the passion for it will ever leave me.
BUT I really want a job so i can finally buy the camera I want, so I can help out with payments with my mum more and buy her random gifts.

Life is a weird thing and people notice/ see things before others do but I think that is okay because it is you growing up and you learning.

Like seriously guys, the last month has been WEIRD but also great. I have realised SO MUCH and life is good. 
You know, at new years, I was like you know - this year is going to be great, not going to be sad, not going to have any drama, etc etc
However, its just apart of life - a year it pretty long right and by the end of the year or middle you usually forget what happened at the start but every day, is the start of something new and you can improve anything you want whenever you want.
I remember thinking, that I don't remember having a bad year before a few years ago, I only remember that the whole year was good. BUT it most likely wasn't.

I feel more motivated now then ever to get my life on track, to get my licence etc. I think it is because I have a supportive friend and parent, not a parent who says so much and causes so much drama, which kinda puts your mind in a bad place where you dont feel confident, comfortable or brave enough to go for what you want.
Now I do and I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL FOR A LOVING PARENT!

I always got embarrassed when people asked about my licence, because where I live, most people go for them at 16 (when you legally can) and but we are all different people, and I heard once that we are ready for different things at different stages and I 100% agree with that.
I went at 16 without studying or reading the book or taking the tests as people said it was easy and I thought as a 16 yr old would that I would pass.
I didn't.
Then a few years passed and then an old best friend of mine passed away in a car accident and it affected me more than I could ever express. I was scared and frightened to go in a car, to drive to be in charge of a car.
In 2013, I got my L's though only started really in 2014 and then things kept going wrong in my life that my mindset would change dramatically and I felt nervous to drive and didn't cause of the mindset. 
It is now 2016, but my licence card is still valid and I am aiming to get it before my birthday! 
I am confident, comfortable and happy now and have a great support team!
One thing I need to learn is that no matter how hard life can be, I need to switch off from it when driving because I need to focus on the road and what I am doing.

I am not embarrassed any more because I am ready now..
and everyone goes through different events and tough times throughout there lives.
And our parents for goodness sake, have so much on their minds and drive everyday literally.


I don't really know what the whole point of this is, I guess that CHANGE IS OK and YOU SHOULD TAKE THE LEAP, IT MAY EVEN SURPRISE YOU! :)


Please please leave a comment if you'd like and I will reply :)

From Natalia XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments